JAVA Developer – Entry level
It is a must:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science/ Information Technology / Cybernetics);
- Knowledge in designing and developing JAVA EE software applications;
- Ability to rapidly understand the business requirements and transform them into technical solutions;
- Solid knowledge of OOP and MVC frameworks;
- Working knowledge of databases;
- Working experience with versioning solutions (i.e. GIT), familiar with issue-tracking tools;
- Working experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script.
- Designing and developing SOA applications using JAVA frameworks and technologies;
- Designing and developing scalable REST web services, reusable libraries and API’s;
- Team collaboration (Scrum Team Member or Scrum Master) and the other developers on the problems / difficulties that lessons-learned.